YOUNG AUTHORS AWARD (YAA)
An award will be remitted to the young authors of an outstanding study in both computational and experimental approaches at the closure of the benchmark, during the 13th International Conference on Wind Engineering - Amsterdam (The Netherlands), 2011.
- The author, or the main author, is only eligible if born 1976 or later;
- the YAA Jury will be composed by the members of the organising committee and of the scientific advisory board attending the 13th ICWE;
- candidatures should be submitted by e-mail to the BARC Committees (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the latest by April, 30th 2011;
- the YAA Jury will choose the winners on the basis of the quality of the obtained results and on the clarity of their presentation during the thematic session at 13th ICWE;
- the award will be presented at the Closing Session of the Conference;